Commission Payment

420tony
New Community Member

Hello, my name is Annika <removed> and I sell digital art over the internet.  A buyer claimed that they would pay for a drawing.  I agreed and she paid $15 for the commission (I have screenshots of the transactions and dates).  She was happy and thanked me (she actually put it as her profile pic).  A month later, I received an email saying that she created a dispute about the transaction.  I responded immediately to the email and provided screenshots of the purchase and confirmation.  However, I was later informed that she won the dispute and received $15 + $20 chargeback fee.  In total, I lost $35.  I am unable to contact her because she has blocked me from Instagram and will not reply to emails after I asked her about the dispute, so I know that she is trying to avoid me.  She also changed her profile name, profile picture, and privated her account immediately after I asked her, as well.  I have evidence of the transaction, yet she still won.  I would like to ask if there is still a way to contact her.  I can provide the commission she received, the exact dates and times, and the conversation between us.  Her friends claim that this is an accident, but why would she block me and be unresponsive if it really was? (I know that she was active during the incident because I could view her activity from my other account that she didn't block and she was still posting photos. I also sent multiple emails.  

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.