Closed Paypal case and reversed funds same day on non receipt claim while item delivered and signed.

Keshika
Contributor
Contributor
I've had an international buyer who is persistent that an item which was meant for him to receive was sent back to me. I had put my two used authentic audemars watches on bid and got sold for $41k on ebay to US. The buyer opened an INR case on ebay . I've shown him tracking details and informed him that indeed his item is delivered in the mailbox from the post office of miami fl and has been signed. Another person having his same surname probably another family member signed it. My funds were temporarily unavailable but ebay closed the case in my favour. He phoned paypal and told a mister Drew Jackson that he wants to do this transaction outside and to issue him a refund. I ignored him on this since I had delivery proof and moreon I'm overseas. Now he has opened the same case on paypal today and stated on the non receipt claim " Didn't receive item, tracking invalid and seller confirmed getting the watches back." The funds has been reversed from my account and the case was closed immediately without even asking me information. This was absolutely shocking since his statement doesn't make sense on an INR case nor has he ever informed me with tracking about returning back the watches. I can only see appeal as the sole option on this closed case. Am I being violated of my seller's protection eligibility? Is this normal? Is this any scam? What do I do? I really need a moderator's help.
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.