Claim takes step back from "return item". is this normal?

mtheobserver
Contributor
Contributor

I recently filed a claim about an item not as described and was told by paypal to return the item for a refund. I uploaded the tracking number and was told to sit back and wait for the item to be delivered. I went back to look at the claim online and saw the tracking number on the page. When I looked at the tracking number yesterday it said it had been delivered. So i went back to look at the claim online and saw that the case moved back to "being reviewed by paypal" and i could no longer see the tracking number anywhere. Its just says "We'll contact you with any developments or if we require additional information from you by Mar 21, 2018." Its two days later and still noting. I'm just concerned because it has been more than 24 hours and the seller has not refunded me yet even though I'm absolutely sure they received the returned merchandise. How long would it take for paypal to solve this when its clear that the items have been returned? 

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.