Claim resolved in the favor of the fraudulent seller.

eelir
Contributor
Contributor

I need your help people! I bought these jeans off Grailed.com that were tagged ''Saint Laurent''. They turned out to be fake. I messaged the seller but he refused to pay me back so I opened a claim. Soon I got an email from paypal telling me that I have to send the jeans back to the seller with a tracking code to receive a refund. Also I had to pay the shipping myself. (!) However a week after that I got another message that I have to prove that the seller has got the item. So I sent a document from the site of the post company that said that the package has been received. I thought this was enough to prove that I have sent the jeans back but NO. Two days after paypal sent me an email telling me that they have decided the case in favor of the seller (WTF!?)

I really can't believe how they could decide it in the favor of the seller, simply unbelievable!

Also I can't find the button where i should be able to appeal the claim. 

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

eelir
Contributor
Contributor
No there was tracking but I called paypal yesterday and they said that they couldn't see the address where I have shipped the package to. Now I just have to prove that and it's all good I think.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

I assume from this that your return shipping did NOT include online tracking to show delivery, lacking a requirement to get a refund.

Login to Me Too

Whac-A-Mole
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

IF YOU can prove it is counterfeit ,it should be destroyed not returned,Paypal robot does not know any better/

did you use a credit card,file chargeback.

Login to Me Too

eelir
Contributor
Contributor
Good to know, thanks. I think I could have proven it but they made it look that the only option was to send the jeans back. Anyway I called paypal yesterday and we got a solution.
Login to Me Too
Solved

eelir
Contributor
Contributor
No there was tracking but I called paypal yesterday and they said that they couldn't see the address where I have shipped the package to. Now I just have to prove that and it's all good I think.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.