Charge back

Pegpow12
I sold a watch on eBay for about $675.00. The buyer then filed a case with eBay stating there were no diamonds on the band. Neither the picture nor the description showed diamonds in the band. eBay ruled in my favor stating obvious buyers remorse. Next thing I know I have a disputed through paypal. eBay assured me I have nothing to worry about. Next thing you know I have a charge back. PayPal tells me it always goes in the favor of the card holder when their card company or bank disputes it! And I am responsible to see that I get the watch back! How am I supposed to do that. And of course I did not receive the watch back. I have had PayPal for what feels like half my life. I am shocked and appalled at their lack of service, help or even I guess loyalty in this matter. It truly baffled me and hurt my feelings that they could allow such a thing. So now I am out the money I spent on the watch. I am out the watch. And fees through eBay. As well as my PayPal account that I need to use for my business. Does PayPal just cut you off forever now unless I pay the charge back? In a phone call I refused. I mean why should I give the money back and be out the money I spent for the watch , and the watch! The buyer received the watch and got his money back for the watch! I mean I still can't believe PayPal would allow this to happen to me. I do due diligence with all my transactions. And now I'm not even allowed to use my account till a pay a deceitful charge back. Really?
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.