Can't find the Escalate

blossom6503
Contributor
Contributor
PayPal sent me an email to escalate the dispute before Feb. 15, 2017 but I can't find it...
Login to Me Too
9 REPLIES 9

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

Go to the resolution center.

Login to Me Too

blossom6503
Contributor
Contributor
I did and click view and the only option I have is Mark the case as resolve at the bottom of the page...
Login to Me Too

broady01
New Community Member
Did you find how to escalate ? I can't find it either . Only says mak as resolved
Login to Me Too

Classytplus
Contributor
Contributor
Can't find escalate either, only resolve. HELP!!
Login to Me Too

ERW
New Community Member
The escalate button doesn't exist! It's all a racket! They have "NO" "ZERO" customer service! In short don't use them unless you are certain you will never have issues! lol Don't get caught in the trap of calling them either because then you will be out in hold 21-45 minutes (their words)! Then they hang up!!! Good luck getting this worthless company to do anything for you but take your money!!
Login to Me Too

POLS012
New Community Member
I cannot locate a way to escalate an issue that has not been resolved by the seller. I, too, receive emails stating I must escalate by a certain date, however there is no way to escalate the problem.
Login to Me Too

1Olive0408
New Community Member
Awful customer service Paypal also will charge someone you send money to..almost 10 dollars?!?! Why would u want to send money to someone and THEY get charged a fee??? Not ok Good luck ever fixing a problem with paypal also
Login to Me Too

Whac-A-Mole
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

have you tred launching a different browser?

Ihave cases where a button is missing but I use a different broswer and it is there.

Login to Me Too

Whac-A-Mole
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

@1Olive0408 wrote:
Awful customer service Paypal also will charge someone you send money to..almost 10 dollars?!?! Why would u want to send money to someone and THEY get charged a fee??? Not ok Good luck ever fixing a problem with paypal also

if you sent money to overseas recipient,there are fees besides currency conversion and foreigh exchange rates,see their terms and agrrement.

did you use a bank card or credit card,the fees are higher,and vary by country

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.