Can a scammer keep my money if I payed with Paypal?

mfijan
Contributor
Contributor

Hello everyone, hope someone can help me with a question I have. 

English is not my native language so I hope you can understand me.

I'm starting to get bald and I came across this website: https://endhairloss.eu 

It promisses a solution but you need to buy the information of course. 

They promise a 30 day not satisfied, money back guarantee. Besides that can you pay with paypal. 

Most of the time this sort of websites are scams. But this looks promising. 

My question is, if I buy this with paypal, and it turns out to be a scam and they do not deliver what they promise, can I get my money back via paypal? Or is it possible that paypal will refuse refund for some reason? 

I'm pretty desperate to get my hair back so I really want to try this. 

If someone can explain this to me I would be very happy. 

Greetings, 

Marco

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

Desperation may be the main incgedient to create a scam.

PayPal will not protect you against bad buyer judgement.  PayPal does not enforce or protect a buyer when a seller offers performance money back guarantee.  Such claims are highly skeptical.  Such claims are made to apeal to those who are deparate for a solution.

For hair regrowth claims, check the ingredient details of the offered products.  If the ingredients are not disclosed then there is no way to verify the claims.

PayPal will protect you in case the item is not received and that's about the limit of predictable buyer protection.

Login to Me Too

MARCO,

PAYPAL WILL DO WHATEVER IS EASIEST FOR THEM. YOU PROLLY WILL BE OUT OF LUCK

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.