Buying CBD Oil with PayPal?

JMC-NC
Contributor
Contributor

I am having trouble, and being told there is some legal issue preventing PayPal from processing any purchase of CBD Oil, a 100% FDA legal (in USA and many countries around the world) natural remedy, with all (less than 1%) the nefarious THC chemicals removed. YES, the Federal Government still operates as if anything from hemp as totally forbidden, even within the 20+ US States that have changed their laws permitting local hemp use, possession, and even growth.

I survived almost 40-years working with chronic pain, and being dealt with as a monster for using opioid medicines. These nasty meds really do not work that well for me, not enough to put up with the harmful side affects or mistreatment from police and medical professionals or my follow humans. Now that there is a wonderful plant that offers wonderful benefit of pain reduction, and general improvement of my life - I can't get it.

Does anybody out there know of a source of CBD Oils that accept the electronic transfer of UD$ through PayPay?

Please tell me where and who ASAP.

Thanks very much for your help.

God bless,

JMC-NC.... 

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Quandary
Advisor
Advisor

So why not try Amazon - assuming you have a "verified" PayPal account, you would also have a credit card - why would PayPal be your only option to make a purchase if you have a credit card ??   

Login to Me Too

braingamer47
New Community Member
I don't understand why PayPal cannot accept the funds. I have a friend who sells it and is having the same issues. I guess cut out the middle man, and PayPal's profits and pay by check.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.