Buyer returning item

Jkuspiel
New Community Member
Hi all so i sold a ring that i had after my ex wife and i got divorced. I posted all the specifications from the ring which i had documentation for. I posted images as well on ebay also sent the documentation with the ring which was sold on ebay. The buyer messaged me on ebay a day after receiving the ring stating that she brought the ring to two different jewelers and they said the clarity and color of the ring were not accurate. I told the buyer she could return the ring ad contents to me but she wants to hold the ring and bring it to another jeweler monday a week after having it. I said i would rather not return it immediately if there is an issue with it. I did put on the listing no returns. Now that the funds have been received by me the buyer has not messaged me about making a return. Any suggestions? Thanks all.
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

If you want the ring back, don't delay; get it back immediately.

There are other options but you need to work wih the buyer for  solution.

Do you want to fight the return or negotiate a quick resolution.

Login to Me Too

Whac-A-Mole
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

she could change her mind and keep the ring,it happens.

but the longer she stalls,the worse it COULD get,switch a  roo,is a possibility.

ask he if she wants to return it,you can pick up return shipping and insurance.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.