Bought an item from a small seller online but they haven't shipped it yet

MenjiXo

Hi everyone, it's my first time on this forum. Anyways, I bought an item from this seller: https://lilliphant.com/ on August 29. I got a confirmation email from them saying that they recieved my order and that they will be getting ready to ship it out. It also said that they will email me shipping updates. Well, it's been about 11 days now and I have not recieved any kind of email or status update when I review my order on their site. I logged on to my Paypal account and it says the payment has already been completed. It's not pending or anything but they already took the money from my account. I paid using debit card since it wasn't a huge amount. It was just under $35. So I go on their site to try and see if I can cancel my order. Can't do it so I message their customer support through their site. No response and I sent it a couple of days ago. They also had an email address so I sent an email to them yesterday, also no response. Today, I went on their facebook page and sent them a message through facebook messenger. It shows that they've viewed my message but I have not gotten any response. I'm getting frustrated because I thought I could make a relatively secure purchase through PayPal and am starting to think the website is a scam. I'm not sure what to do at this point? Can I open a case with PayPal? Will it get turned down because I used debit to make the purchase?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Whac-A-Mole
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

file item not received with Paypal.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.