Blank Electronics

jmvmd
Contributor
Contributor

Is Blank Electronis a legitimate business?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

rpcinjax
Contributor
Contributor

No they are not.  After conducting internet research, the only websites that contain a reference to Blank Electronics are Blank Electronics web-pages itself.  The Better Business Bureau has no history or information concerning the company, and there are no customer reviews or other information available online about them or their products. Their phone number is an Alberta, CA area code, but their address is Ontario and the website also lists a US address. After calling and emailing the contact information provided on their website - their phone number is disconnected and their customer service email doesn't work even when used from their own web-page.  It is without a doubt - A total scam site.

RonC

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

jmvmd
Contributor
Contributor

Question is supposed to read: Is Blank Electronics a legitimate business?

Login to Me Too
Solved

rpcinjax
Contributor
Contributor

No they are not.  After conducting internet research, the only websites that contain a reference to Blank Electronics are Blank Electronics web-pages itself.  The Better Business Bureau has no history or information concerning the company, and there are no customer reviews or other information available online about them or their products. Their phone number is an Alberta, CA area code, but their address is Ontario and the website also lists a US address. After calling and emailing the contact information provided on their website - their phone number is disconnected and their customer service email doesn't work even when used from their own web-page.  It is without a doubt - A total scam site.

RonC

Login to Me Too

jmvmd
Contributor
Contributor
Thank you. That’s what I thought but the web site seemed so elaborate and functional and Google had not taken site down after a week that I looked at site.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.