Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Any experience with

New Community Member

Re: Any experience with

I ordered a camera and received it within 6 weeks, it was great value 23 pounds for a remote access Pan, Tilt and Zoom absolutely fantastic value. HOWEVER I ordered another on the 8th Nov and am still waiting. I emailed ( could not ring) them 3 times and 3 timrs they say its on its way, my next step is tocontact Paypal Its a pity the camers is awesome for the money.
New Community Member

Tomtop sells inferior goods and refuses to make repayments

I bought a Drone with Tomtop for 191€.
This was delivered on time and looked new. But there were already batteries in the remote control. (Retoure?)
When I tested the Drone on the first day, several functions have not worked: The follow me, return to home and the failsafe mode.
The next day I wanted to test the drone again and then write Tomtop because of a change. But there the drone has flown away by itself. She no longer responded to the control, got up and flew away.
After my first mail to Tomtop I received as an answer: "I do not think it is smart for you to write to us."
I asked Tomtop for a new Drone without accessories and cardboard. But they called me stupid and said I lost the drone because of improper use. If I give them more money, they could send me a new one.
After long discusion, I would get a new one for $90. I have agreed and paid for it. Then I got the message from Tomtop again 60€ to pay. That was not agreed and I declined.
To date, I have received no replacement or refund. Only shameful reply to my questions. I will give up the total of 250€ for the drone with equipment. Because Tomtop makes me with his support only angry and disappointed. I am now waiting 18 days, have written over 15 emails and spoke with at least 3 people just at Tomtom but I was not helped. I will never order again with Tomtop and will also advise any of it.
I learned: Order from Tomtop = Your money is lost.

Re: Tomtop sells inferior goods and refuses to make repayments

Well, PayPal could have given you refund if you had shippdd the item back to them, but of course that would have been expensive, but still. Now that you apparently don't have the item you can't send it back. If what you said did happen, it is frustrating, but then again it might sound crazy to a seller if buyer asks new item because he lost the first one.

TomTop - run away from them

I have ordered an electric scooter from them for EUR 478, I have been waiting a week, the status has changed to on hold, whatever that means. Now I only hope that PayPal will be able to help me to get the money back. I realize what a fool I have been to buy at that site...

New Community Member

en dehors du fait que 3 achats sur 12 ne sont jamais arrivés ...
en dehors du fait que 2 achats sur ces 12 ne fonctionnent pas ...
Il reste le 0% du service après vente !
J'achète depuis longtemps chez Gearbest, banggood, ... jamais eu de problème.
Avec tomtop, c'est la déception TOTALE.
Je ne suis pas là pour faire de l'anti-pub.
Je fourni à qui le demande toutes les preuves en ma possession.
Dernier détail IMPORTANT ! ::

Vous commandez un objet avec transport gratuit (c'est dans la plupart des cas) :

Si l'objet arrive deffectueux ou non correspondant ... vous devez le renvoyer A VOS FRAIS !
Autant dire que " vous asseyez dessus" !
A fuir !

New Community Member

tomtop the scam seller, tomato arnaque

i sold a mobile from tomtop/ DAO at arrival, can not call, can not use it.

Mail to tomtop >> they reply that i have to fix it in france, i pay first and the refund me with some voucher!

in them term and conditions it's righted :shipping fee for sending the phone back to us will be paid by customers except for DOA situations. but they don 't respect it.

tomtop arnaque, scam, vendent produit en panne et ne rembourse pas, fuyez!

Volunteer Advisor

Re: tomtop the scam seller, tomato arnaque

How do I open a dispute with a seller when a purchase goes wrong?

You can open a dispute in the Resolution Centre of your PayPal account within 180 days of payment if:
•You don’t receive the item
•You receive an item but it’s significantly different than the description on eBay or on the seller’s website

By opening a dispute, you can communicate directly with your seller to work out a problem transaction.

If you reach an agreement with the seller you can close the dispute. If you're still not happy with the result, you can escalate the dispute into a claim. We'll review the claim and decide on reimbursement.

These steps apply to Personal accounts. If you have a Business account, please log in to see the steps that apply to you.

To open a dispute:
1.Log in to your PayPal account.
2.Near the bottom of the page, under 'More about your account', click Resolve a problem in our Resolution Centre.
3.Click Dispute a Transaction.
4.Select the button beside the transaction you want to dispute, then click Continue.
5.Select ‘Item dispute’, click Continue and follow the on-screen instructions.

•Generally buyers must wait at least 7 days from the date of payment to escalate a dispute for an item not received
•Where an item has not been received, please ensure you have given the seller enough time before opening a dispute

If that does not work then if you funded your paypal payment via a card then contact your card issuer and see if they will do a chargeback for you.

Also if you have activated the below link then paypal would help you with return costs  >>

TomTop is not the guy you want to deal with

I have lost a parcel due to TOmTop fault. They somehow removed part of my shipping address and the parcel was returned to sender. I was out of the country at the time, filed a claim in paypal, and due to my impossibility to access Internet, the case was closed in favor of Tomtop. I tried 10-15 times to reach Tomtop prior to filing a case with PayPal. I never got an answer or any kind of communication from them. I am an experienced buyer and I use online PayPal for many years, without any problems, I had a few claims before and they were always on top. I think TomTop is not a company, but just a selling machine with no humans at the other end. I will avoid this seller forever. As for Paypal, they usually are fair and efficient. Not this time, as they dropped the ball on a very obvious basic vendor mistake. But **bleep** happens, I don't blame paypal, I was away. that is life. But I blame Tomtop for not being responsible and fair and above all for ignoring any possible type of communication to resolve the problem. TomTop is to be avoided all the time!

New Community Member

Do not buy from tomtop. They are the most untrustworthy company. I order an item and it never came. I sent them multiple emails and all they told me was to wait. The first one said one week, and the other said two weeks. They do not care about delivering the item to you. Once they get your money, they don't care about anything. So don't waste your time and money on them, it's not worth it.

Volunteer Advisor

Did you open a paypal dispute to get your money refunded?