Account limited whit no appeal

Azoresportugal
New Community Member

Ok I was customer of eBay for since 2014 then March I open couple return cases guess what I got suspended forever .Call them  told eBay have lot refund. They say go PayPal and open claims. I naver used PayPal just credit in and eBay shopping. So I am so estupid I did open couple  then got hemail from PayPal say my account is limited for to meany claims. I dint not received frist hemail warning you anything just hemail your account is done. Call them they say I suspended for abussing.  Policy of protection .I explained to them eBay told me to do it. PayPal don't care where came from . You just  banned no appeal.  It's not fair what eBay did to me and PayPal dint give me change . Explain I. Am banned from wrong. Reasons. Like say PayPal and eBay work together.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

How many claims you file since 2014 in total?  And what happened with your transactions that you have to file multiple claims?

You didn't use PayPal account at eBay but PayPal processes eBay's credit card payments so if you open claims and 'too many' then PayPal can suspend your account for abusing the claims process.  On March 29, 2017 PayPal will stop purchase protection for PayPal Guest payments altogether.  People will have to file disputes with their credit card company.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Whac-A-Mole
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

it is not clear-

you bought couple of items on Ebay and did not get your money refunded?

and EBAY said open a case with Paypal and you did.

now Paypal limited your account.

Ebay would advise you to open a case with Paypal,but Paypal has its own policy,you open too many cases in a short time,or it could be the amount is too high,anyway Paypal considers you a bad risk,ebay or no ebay.

It is not the end of the world,there are many website which takes credit cards. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.