shipped to wrong address

Nonnie973
New Community Member

Hope someone can help me with this problem.   Bought shoes from a good, reliable seller, paid by Paypal and shipped to wrong address.  Now I can't find what happened to the package.Post office says it was delivered (but to wrong address).  The seller tried to help but could not.  Now I'm out shoes.  What do I do when Paypal ships to the wrong address>?

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

profdata
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Did you not update your contact/shipping address in Paypal.

If the seller shipped to the address paypal had on file for you, the seller will win any Paypal or chargeback dispute/claim.

Login to Me Too

ercillor
New Community Member

I returned merchandise to a seller in China, via USPS, using a TradeTang supplied address [from someone named SMILES].  Some days later PayPal supplied a different address but the return package had already gone. USPS tracking shows an [unsuccessful] attempted delivery of the returned merchandise to the address supplied by TradeTang.  A PayPal phone representative named JESSICA tells me that she can see the eMail listing in which TradeTang supplied their version of the address but that there is nothing that she can do about it, claiming that I should have used the return address which TradeTang supplied to PayPal and not the one which TradeTang supplied to me. 

What do I do now?  That is, when I've ceased banging my head against the wall. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.