messenger

loopster
Contributor
Contributor
Last night I got a message through messenger asking if I could get some money sent to my PayPal for her and transfer it into her account.......I did this for 2 amounts of 288£ .........turns out this was a scanner who had hacked into her account....I feel stupid and want to catch the year out.......he/she is still messaging and wants me to send more.......if I did this and then didn't send it to their account could this help PayPal reimburse the poor person who's money it is ? Advice please. X
Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

You got scammed twice, why are you willing to get scammed again.  Just ignore the messages.

Login to Me Too

loopster
Contributor
Contributor
I wasn't scammed as in I didn't lose any money.... I just want the person who did it to get busted !!!
Login to Me Too

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

I really couldn't figure that out from your original post as the chronology of details and messages didn't make sense.

Login to Me Too

lancelotme
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

@loopster wrote:
I wasn't scammed as in I didn't lose any money.... I just want the person who did it to get busted !!!

How is she busted if you keep the money?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.