how can i login in my account 2 different country?

stargate
Contributor
Contributor

hello

i have 2 residences in 2 different countries,both of countries can be used paypal,..nearly 3 months or 4 months i stay in both countries,i am selling something in ebay and i must check and controll my paypal account,maybe i must make refund or pay for e bay ,buy something,,just i need to how can i log in my account in other country..because i dont want limited because of differernt id or security,how can i proof that it is me who can controll my account in other country also i  live legally,,,

thanks for answers

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

PayPal_Andy

Hi stargate -

Welcome to the Forums!

This is a completely understandable concern. We will sometimes restrict an account if we feel that someone is accessing it without permission, especially if that log in comes from another country. If nothing else we may limit your ability to make payments out of this same concern of unauthorized access.

That being said, there are many things that we look at before taking this type of action so if you have a history of this activity you're less likely to run into problems. As an alternative you could always just have two PayPal accounts in each country. Eliminate any issues all together. 🙂

- Andy

Login to Me Too

sami09
Contributor
Contributor

I have the same problem as him, i live in italy, paid my GNV bill using my paypal, now i'm in Tunisia for liek 2 weeks now.

When i logged in to my Paypal to use it for paying some services & stuff, it keeps asking me for a security code they just sent on my Italian Phone number (which doesn't workwhere i live, Tunisia) ???

So what about this dilemma, i' stuck with this problem for 2 weeks now, Paypal is useless for me now 😕 & i've been put in a very bad situation with my customers.

Please refer to my thread for more details, it's been more than 2 weeks without any answer !!!

Thread URL: https://www.paypal-community.com/t5/About-Protections/Why-i-keep-getting-quot-Mobile-code-confirmati...

Login to Me Too

stargate
Contributor
Contributor

ok ,i understand,but i need to log in my account i am using for e bay ,maybe i must refund my costumers or something else,i must have right to log in my account everywhere,paypal must makee this e mail security or phone security .....we are costumers we are kings,paypal!!!!!!!!

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Leslie

Hi Stargate-

We understand your concerns. We are always looking for ways of improving the service we provide and we value your feedback. Customer requests for product improvements are forwarded to our leadership team.

What you can consider doing is to contact PayPal before you travel and ask that an agent place a note on your account about your upcoming travel plans. That way, if you do run into trouble and contact us, the information will be listed in your account making things easier to resolve. You can reach us by clicking "contact" at the bottom of the screen after you log on to your account for the best number for you to call.

Since you sell on eBay, it may be wise to contact eBay to see what features/options they offer to help their sellers when they log into their eBay accounts while traveling. 

Thanks!

-Leslie

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.