dispute with ioffer seller

hiyam
Contributor
Contributor

2 weeks agoo i ordered 8 bags for $380 on ioffer the seller made a deal and made a discount he invoiced me of a payment of $380 where the purchase will be send via EMS of 8 bags. I accepted the payment and last week i recieved the delivery when i opened it i was just shocked he betrayed me the entirly delivery was different even though it had the same tracking number. I tried to contact him and i have send pictures of the stuff inside the delivery whihc was pillows carpets dogs food and dried chinese foods with books. I was just shocked so my $380 dollars is gone instead of getting 8 bags i got a wrong delivery. After i emailed him with photos of all the stuff inside the delivery and the reciept with all the info on it. He told me to help him and wait untill he find out and he said maybe there is a mistake in delivery. On the same day I was scared and worried and i was shocked so i quickly reported the transaction as a dispute. On top of that he send people to my house relative to my addres to collect the delivery, i spoke to them nicely and said I wont give anything unless the seller gives me a full refund because thats the only proof I have. When I email him he tells me to wait and apologises and will see whats going on and telling me to take more pictures. But then when I recieved an email today from paypal saying he had disagreed with my claim i was just devastated. And know i dont know what to do can any one help me.

Also please do you kno0w how to add supporting documents to the case and post messages to payal ecause I am new to paypal dont know how to use it because I have many eveidence for paypal as they are investigating the case so I want to provide it but dont know how.

thanks.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

If you have escalated the dispute to a claim then if paypal want any supporting documents etc they will ask you and tell you how to upload them.

I can't really help you any more as i only know the rules and laws on paypal UK and not paypal US.

Good luck.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

If you have escalated the dispute to a claim then if paypal want any supporting documents etc they will ask you and tell you how to upload them.

I can't really help you any more as i only know the rules and laws on paypal UK and not paypal US.

Good luck.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

hiyam
Contributor
Contributor

thank you so much yeah i know i have called paypal and they wanted me to attach my supporting documents now and I have faxed them wth a final declaration. I am just waiting for them to reply me.

By the way i am using paypal uk, im in uk 😜

thanks.

Login to Me Too

hiyam
Contributor
Contributor

Hi kernowlass,

I just wanted to let you know and the others that paypal has solved my case

and I got a full refund of $380 back to my account i am soo happy.

Im just saying for anyone who has been in this situation always keep yuor evidence

and call paypal aswel. Thanks to paypal i got my refund back in less than 30 days from the day i reported the dispute.

Paypal is just the best and the safest way to buy and order items online.

thanks a lot.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hi hiyam,

Thank you for coming back to share the outcome with the Community! I'm very glad to hear that things went well! 🙂

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

hiyam
Contributor
Contributor

Hi Olivia,

Actually thanks to paypal that solved my problem and I really wanted to share it with

the rest, where no matter what happens papal is always there to help us and makes us feel secure

and happy to pay online again with paypal as it is the safest way!! 😉

thanks a lot.

Login to Me Too

4SLY
Contributor
Contributor

hi 

i just want to say I truly hope my outcome with a fraudulent seller comes out just as positive as yours did.  I too have been told lies after lies from this seller as well as trying to upload proof to paypal regarding the transaction and convo we had. this is the hardest thing, that is, to get help on paypal. but I finally got a fax number from paypal agent and fax all the doc they need and now I am awaiting if paypal can help me get back my refund.

The seller auction 100% Remy Indian human hair ponytail but shipped me very fake synthetic hair instead, when confronted about it via email she was not suprised wanted to offer that I keep it and then refund just a 3rd of the payment. I told her I could get synthetic hair much cheaper then that offer and NO WAY. I paid for Remy Indian hair i want that or the full refund back.  after serveral attempts to geting a respnd back and my refund (order made on April 4, 2012) on May 19 2012 she finally refund my money onto our paypal account.. However the next day (20th of May) I get an email from paypal saying a dispute was made from the seller (who lied and titled the claim as, not receiving the item) and yes I have proof she saying she has received the items and that is why on the 19th of May i received a full refund.  Well now here is this false dispute and the refunded money is taking from my account and being held...and in her comment to me was " you will not get your refund until after i change the feedback to a positive feedback" I thought that was not allowed on paypal.  I can not lie and say this company has quality product and ship exactly what they offer if they dont, right? its been a long process and im still waiting. and I am afraid my case will be closed because I have not heard back from paypal as to what to do next and I have the confirmation sheet when i faxed that it went ok and all pages was sent...but i have yet to receive a confrirmation from paypal themself that they got the fax and they are working on the case before the deadline ends.  so im been in tears since dealing with this seller and even more so when i dont get the help i hope to have from paypal.  it is to difficult to figure anything out when paypal offer a dead line but not an easier way to state your claim before it ends.  I do hope i get positive results as you did with paypal help.  Signed cant stop crying!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.