Unauthorized Payment problem.

jocar96
Contributor
Contributor

When I walked in the PayPal account, I found that my account is in red $ 80 and is open Unauthorized Payment by some person for the day when I did not have any transaction.

How is it possible to happen this kind of nonsense and that my account is overdrawn even when there are no transactions for the day which is open Unauthorized Payment.

How long does it take to solve this paypal and that person will be punished the one who opened this though and I can see his email and name?

Login to Me Too
22 REPLIES 22

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

Glad you found the problem.  I assumed all along the transaction was there and it wasn't an error.

As for logic, it may not seem so to you, but quite logical for the buyer as it was a simple way to get back money.  It may not seem fair, but it's a very logical approach for the buyer to get a refund as the buyer knows the system better.

If you check PayPal polcies for seller protection, I think you'll find that the type of transacton you did does not qualify for seller protection.  That meant you accepted a high risk transacton; that might have displayed a lack of business logic.

Furthermore, you have no documented proof of delivery (official tracking number) so you would loose a dispute.  But, you would also loose because fo the type of transaction.

My guess is there isn't much you can do, but you could call PayPal customer service and try; you will just need to be persistent to reach the best knowledgeable rep.

Login to Me Too

lancelotme
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

@jocar96 wrote:

After the search of all possible transactions, I found it. It's not about selling its money trade exchange on legal replacement site. Bitcoin for Paypal. After 5 a month he ask for refund (Where is the logic?) I have proof that he had received from my side bitcoins. Tomorrow I'm calling paypal. Thank you all for your understanding, this was not a big problem for me.

so it is a legit Paypal transaction.

Canyou prove you have shipped the bitcoins with tracking ?/ 

Login to Me Too

lancelotme
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

here is the PAYPAL SELLER PROTECTION-

https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/mpp/security/seller-protection

( IT Did not say bitcoin is not covered)

also you can contact Paypal thru FACEBOOK AND TWEETER,YU DONT HAVE TO SPEND MONEY CALLING THEM

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.