Unauthorized Payment problem.

jocar96
Contributor
Contributor

When I walked in the PayPal account, I found that my account is in red $ 80 and is open Unauthorized Payment by some person for the day when I did not have any transaction.

How is it possible to happen this kind of nonsense and that my account is overdrawn even when there are no transactions for the day which is open Unauthorized Payment.

How long does it take to solve this paypal and that person will be punished the one who opened this though and I can see his email and name?

Login to Me Too
22 REPLIES 22

lancelotme
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

those red marks you placed over the description is rather annoying,because we only see part of the total picture.

just call PAYPAL and see what they have to say,we cant help you,we are just Paypal members like you

Login to Me Too

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

We definitely are not seeing the details needed to help.

Login to Me Too

jocar96
Contributor
Contributor

This is incredible.

Paypal took my money for a transaction that did not exist and sent the refund to someone who has not bought anything from me.

wtf.png

I do not believe what was happening.

aa.png

Login to Me Too

jocar96
Contributor
Contributor

How to call paypa when I'm in another country. If we reach the phone bill of 100 euros better not call.

Login to Me Too

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

OK, so what happened on 22 March?  What did you sell?  That's where you need to start and provide details.

Login to Me Too

jocar96
Contributor
Contributor

I dont sell anything on 22 march. I'm not sure whether blind people from paypal but do not see.

Login to Me Too

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

What happened on 22 March?  Buy, sell, deposit, refund?  What is the linked transaction to the refund?

Login to Me Too

jocar96
Contributor
Contributor

ia.png

Now it turns out that I had twice refunded them money?! How to prove the PayPal that I never received a money in that value.?

I can not call them because i have paid 1,000 euros for a call from Serbia to Dublin. How do I get information on what they accuse me that I sold something to Manuel. I know that I'm not selling anything, if all stay on this only remains me to start a lawsuit.

Login to Me Too

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

You received a payment on 22 March and it was refunded on 28 August.  You're even.

On your earlier graphic you showed a link on the refund transaction; you should have clicked on that link for detials.

Of course you can hire a legal team.  You could also do more investigating yourself or even contact PayPal on your own for a lot less than a legal team would cost.

You could pay for your own consultant to help you with your business and PayPal issues.

Login to Me Too

jocar96
Contributor
Contributor

After the search of all possible transactions, I found it. It's not about selling its money trade exchange on legal replacement site. Bitcoin for Paypal. After 5 a month he ask for refund (Where is the logic?) I have proof that he had received from my side bitcoins. Tomorrow I'm calling paypal. Thank you all for your understanding, this was not a big problem for me.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.