Suspected Fraud

I received below email from email <removed>. Is this message and email authentical?

@ ---------------------------------------------------------------- Last Warning : We need your help ---------------------------------------------------------------- We emailed you a little while ago to ask for your help resolving an issue with your PayPal account. Your account is still temporarily limited because we haven't heard from you. We understand it may be frustrating not to have full access to your PayPal account. We want to work with you to get your account back to normal as quickly as possible. Case ID Number: PP-509-716-009-252 How you can help : http://361.ytxsoft.com/js/usePayPal/useyourAccount/useLogin/?@WebScrCommandLoginUnitedStatesOnlineAc...! It's usually pretty easy to take care of things like this. Most of the time, we just need a little more information about your account or latest transactions. Sincerely, PayPal
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

Spoof, log in NORMALLY and NOT via that link and you will probably see your account is fine.

By clicking on that link you would probably give away your log in details and allow scammers access.

You will know an email is not from PayPal when:

•The email uses a generic greeting like 'Dear user' or 'Hello, PayPal member’.
•The email requests financial and other personal information.
•The email includes an attachment, a software update to install on your computer.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.