Question about closed Dispute

GreensparksJP
New Community Member

I recently disputed with paypal over a transaction. I spent $222.50 to a sellerfor goods I did not recieve. This morning I got an email saying "after careful consideration, we're unable to decide this claim in your favor at this time." So I have no merchandise and the scam artist seller gets to keep a coupl hundred of my dollars. I am so frustrated with paypal and the seller! How can they honestly let him keep my money like that? Can someone please explain to me why this is allowed to happen? I was always told paypal shined at resolving these kinds of issues. Well, as a buyer and frequent paypal user, I feel cheated by both paypal and the scammer. I sent them links with multiple people claiming this person did the same thing to them. I have sent them proof! And yet, I am the one who gets **bleep** and taken advantage of. So what was the point of doing this through paypal if I am still cheated out of my own money. This buyer had tons of good reviews and no bad ones when I bought the merchandise. It was about 10 days after that 4 other people came out and said they were scammed! If 5 people have issues with this one seller, why does he win the dispute! I don't believe paypal carefully conisered this situation at all. Are you happy paypal? You just **bleep** a college student out of potential intuition money! I thought this process was gonna be so easy, I guess I was wrongly misled about paypal and their customer service. And I use to think paypal was the greatest thing ever invented, but it is just a lie and a fraud! I just want my money back since I never recieved my merchandise!

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

devilhunter
Contributor
Contributor

Give them a call, NEVER call the middle east branch, always call the U.S one. Also, did the seller provide any tracking number? 

Login to Me Too

tylerjaynelson
New Community Member

Call Paypal and talk to them on the phone it will really help things out because they will be able to get the full story.  Also if there are any details you can post on the dispute that can help out like a tracking ID that they gave you or anything that can show the item was never recieved.

Best of Luck!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.