Please provide some supporting documentation for this claim

zeljka
Contributor
Contributor

So I ordered something and the item didn't arrive. On the last day I opened dipute talket to a seller and he claimed that he shipped the item and could I just wait a little more. I said ok. 5 days before dispute wll end I told him again that I didn't received nothing so he said ok, he will refund me. After one day he send me transaction number where he refunded me but nthing was refunded and i couldn't find that number in my paypal account. Then I escalated claim since I have no proof of seller sending the item, can't proof that he refunded me.

But now paypal wants me to upload some documents to support my claim. How can I proof that I didn't receive the item? I have proof that seller didn't refunded me.. I have to upload something or dispute will close and I will lose the money. Can someone help me with this?

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

snowshoe
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

Unfortunately we can't help with issues such as this.  You have 45 days from the date of the purchase to open a dispute.  If the time is beyond the 45 day policy, assuming you paid with a credit card, then your next option is to contact your card issuer for assistance.

Login to Me Too

zeljka
Contributor
Contributor
Hi, thank you for the reply. I did open dispute, and then the claim. But now paypal wants me to upload a document that supports my claim. What kind of document would be that? Proof that I didn't received my goods.
Login to Me Too

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

What did you file the dispute for?  That the item was not shipped, or not arrived, or not refunded when they said they've refunded?  My guess is that PayPal wants you to upload any documents that support any of the situations above that you claim is the problem with your order.  If something has not arrived, upload any tracking information documents that support this.  If the seller gave you a transaction # for a refund, reply to the claim with this information or upload a pdf, jpg, screengrab or print that contain that information.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.