cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Paypal resolution center....extremely poor customer service

Contributor

Re: Paypal resolution center....extremely poor customer service

how do u figure frank your money is not being loss here i it would you be upset to this in my sellers return policy if you Mistakenly ordered the wrong part due to a misdiagnosis. he did that not me i gave him right info but you say i take the loss here frank 

Return Policy

We are committed to providing the best customer satisfaction possible. We will gladly refund or replace any defective item and most non-defective items.  However, we reserve the right to charge a restocking fee of 30% of the order.   Within 30 days of receipt of your order, you may return products that:
  • Have original manufacturer information (if applicable)
  • Are not damaged due to incorrect installation
  • Do not having missing parts, hardware or instructions, etc.
  • Mistakenly ordered the wrong part due to a misdiagnosis.

If you have mistakenly ordered the wrong part due to a mistaken diagnosis then a 30% restocking fee will apply. NO EXCEPTIONS.  Additionally, buyer pays return shipping. 

Additionally, any and all shipping charges incurred are NON-REFUNDABLE.  

For example, if you order a part from Bavarian Auto Mart, LLC and "think" you are ordering the correct part, then:  

#1 Shipping is non refundable and you assume all liability for misordering.

#2 Once the part is returned (buyer pays return shipping), part is subject to a 30% restocking fee. he should be reading this or him self seller because he made wrong order not me but i got to pay to send back for his wrong order frank hello
Frequent Contributor

It doesn't matter what "crap" the seller states, once you send the items back with D/C (total cost less than $250.00) or with Signature Confirmation, for $250.00 or more and it shows delivered (returned) then Paypay will refund you what you paid in full.

You will have to pay for the return shipping out of your own pocket.

Contributor

Well frank sent pal all my e-mails I had with the seller but I guess it don't mean nothing still PayPal still in favor of seller want me to still pay to ship back for seller send me wrong part for is mistake of year make and model so I give up there no win Here am out of money here so PayPal has made there favor in seller thanks frank but did not help
Highlighted
Contributor

"PayPal resolution works best when there is a honest disagreement between the buyer and seller - perhaps because there was misunderstandings or errors or shipping problems, etc. PayPal is ill-prepared to resolve cases well where either the buyer or seller is intentionally trying to scam - the very type of case where the buyer or seller protection is required."

Exactly, best quote ive ever heard, 100% accurate, perfect, spot on, well said.

I could not agree more with everything this guy says.

paypal knows their customers have no choice, were talking income, not anything else that would easilly make customers leave with bad customer service, people depend on income and cant afford to go anywhere else, so for them to bring in more revenues, screwing the buyer will make the buyers buy elsewhere, amazon for say. screwing the seller over has both the buyer and the seller coming back for business.

All comes down to the fact of revenues.

Would paypal rather be rich, or be less rich with more unhappy customers that cant do nothing about it.

customer support definitly could be better, buy they arnt going to try that hard if it hurts revenues.

Contributor

PayPal is getting to be the most dishonest company on the web and their customer service is terrible.  Talking to the agents is like banging your head against the wall and you cannot even understand them most of the time.  The government should investigate PayPal immediately .

Contributor

You can help with this, assuming your claims are accurate, or the Paypal terms and conditions are shaky.

If paypal is holding your money, it can be construed as fraud:

https://www.ftccomplaintassistant.gov/FTC_Wizard.aspx?Lang=en

If you believe their business practices are anti-consumer then:

https://sanjose.app.bbb.org/complaint/new/210387?bbbID=1216

New Community Member

Pretty sad