Paypal just ignored me

mythhelios
Contributor
Contributor

Last week i purchased a services to advertises my website, at first i was thought that they will give xx views in 30second, and it actually does is xx views, and each view in 30second in, so I opened a dispute item not as describe, the seller immediatly banned my account from their website( that also mean that I cannot receive any services i bought), and 2 days later paypal closed the case and seller win. So in my side, I get nothing from that transaction, and the seller got the money. I tried to send paypal an email and they never responds.

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

profdata
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Not covered under the Buyer Protection Plan

13.3 Ineligible Items. PayPal Purchase Protection only applies to PayPal payments for certain tangible, physical goods. Payments for the following are not eligible for reimbursement under PayPal Purchase Protection:

1. Intangible items, including Digital Goods
  2. Services
  3. Real estate, including residential property
  4. Businesses
  5. Vehicles, including motor vehicles, motorcycles, caravans, aircraft and boats
  6. Custom-made items
  7. Travel tickets, including airline flight tickets
  8. Items prohibited by the PayPal Acceptable Use Policy
  9. Items which you collect in person or arrange to be collected on your behalf, including items bought through In-Store Checkout at the retail point of sale
  10. Items that violate eBay’s Prohibited or Restricted Items Policy
  11. Industrial machinery used in manufacturing
  12. Items equivalent to cash, including prepaid or gift cards
  13. PayPal Direct Payments
  14. Virtual Terminal Payments
  15. Personal Payments
Login to Me Too

mythhelios
Contributor
Contributor
Thats mean if the seller is scam you still dont give a "beep" ? I paid i deserve to receive what i bought, this case you took the money and you say you cant do anything ? Who the *** you think youre to steel my money, On my way to local court
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Andy

Hi mythhelios -

I'm sorry to hear of the frustration this situation has caused you. profdata was just letting you know that what you purchased would have no protections by PayPal; this doesn't mean we don't care or that we don't feel you deserve to get what you paid for. What this means is that PayPal's protections don't have the ability to enforce you getting either what you purchased or ensuring a refund. 😞

Your local court is certainly an option, if you wanted to pursue the seller legally outside of PayPal. First though, you may want to contact your funding source to see if they have any options to dispute the transaction. While PayPal doesn't provide coverage for services, that may not be the case for your card issuer or bank.

I wish you the best of luck with this and hope you'll be able to get a refund.

- Andy

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.