Paypal asking police report

Rizz555
Contributor
Contributor

Dear all,

I have bought 30 refills from a seller on ebay and he sends me only 15 refills. i opened a claim on paypal and paypal is telling me to contact your local police department and obtain a police/incident report.
I have contacted my local police department and they told me they can't step in this matter as the package was neither opened nor lost. They are saying that it is the seller fault since he sent the wrong quantity so i should contact either ebay or paypal.
Please note that 1 refills weighs 5.8 grams, so 15 refills should weigh 87 grams plus the boxes which makes it around 144g and also on the packet that the seller sent me the weight on it was 144g. Please also note that the weight of 30 refills plus the boxes would have been about 230 grams but it is not on the package. This shows clearly that the seller sent me 15 refills instead of 30 refills. What should i do?
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

SkandTheGreat
Contributor
Contributor

Did you try to contact with the seller?

And for my opinion if he does not answer, than report it to the ebay and with 99.99% you will win this case.

Login to Me Too

Rizz555
Contributor
Contributor

He told me he put 30 but now he does not respond to any messages. How do i report to ebay?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.