PayPal dispute is fixed to always go in the person disputing against you's favour

ThatLauraKid97
Contributor
Contributor

So my account has been hacked/fraud. Transactions to 3 people are unauthorised by myself. 

There are 3 invoices in which have been sent to America and Sigapore for some Nike trainers, for high amounts of money (anything between £150-£300).

The problem is that all 3 have opened disputes against me, I emailed them idividually to tell them the problem and that money wise I cannot help them. However once they replied to the dispute I had 3 options:

1) Provide a full refund

2) provide evidence of delivery/tracking ID

3) Provide evidence that the buyer has been refunded

There's no other option than those to respond to the dispute and I have until the 19th September to respond otherwise it goes in the buyers favour... HOW CAN I RESOLVE THIS IF I CANNOT REPORT A FRAUD?

I rang PayPal and they told me that there is nothing they can do because the money was withdrawn into my bank account, however the money from PayPal to my bank has gone to someone elsewhere, along with any of my own personal money too. I have £0 in my bank now ( I lost over £100). 

They told me to pay it back if the bank gets back the funds (which so far they cannot). What am I supposed to do? PayPal is useless:

1) I cannot close my account

2) I cannot help the people who are requesting refunds as I don't have the money and I refuse to pay for something I didn't do

3) PayPal isn't that safe if my account was hacked

4) They cannot deal with the problems on my account so I am on my own

5) Due to no help, the disputes cannot go further due to lack of options, meaning either way the disputer wins and I lose out again.

I'm a student who's account got hacked, I do not have the time or money to reslove this, especially now PayPal refuse to help me.

PAYPAL IS A WASTE OF TIME AND I'M IN DEBT BEFORE I EVEN HIT UNIVERSITY! FOR SOMETHING I DIDN'T DO AND PAYPAL WON'T HELP RESOLVE!

What happens PayPal if the bank can't recover the funds and the dispute closes in the disputer's favour? Am I an innocent customer who has to pay for someone else's actions? That's not right, that's disgusting, especially because you didn't even try to help me, as soon as they answered the phone and saw my account they said straight away they can't help, that the investigators would laugh if they sent my problem to them.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.