Paranoid of using Paypal

Kritsada
Contributor
Contributor

Hi all,

I'm not new to Paypal, have been using for personal expenses with my friends.

I was once a seller using Paypal but quits after experiencing fraud and scam.

Now I'm a buyer who just paid to a Chinese supplier who told me that he will ship and provide the tracking number within 24 hours ago. Now I received email that it had to be Monday before he can send the tracking code.

Anyways, I dont know if it's just me feeling paranoid but, Chinese supplier + Paypal (unstable) policy is making me uneasy.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

Well as a buyer of 12 years using ebay and paypal i have never had a problem.

But then i would not buy from China.

There have been quite an amount of posts on here of items that arrive from China and are misdescribed.

Sometimes cheap tat rather than what you expect and to get a refund you have to send the item back at your own expense.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

Well as a buyer of 12 years using ebay and paypal i have never had a problem.

But then i would not buy from China.

There have been quite an amount of posts on here of items that arrive from China and are misdescribed.

Sometimes cheap tat rather than what you expect and to get a refund you have to send the item back at your own expense.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

OldTow
Contributor
Contributor

I just ordered an item from China, and I sr hope it is not a scam. I was the only place I could find the item I needd at a price I could afford.

I have been useing Paypal since it's conception, and have never had a problem. Sooooo guess we will just have to wait and see  Smiley Indifferent

Either way it goes, I will post on how it turns out....

Login to Me Too

OldTow
Contributor
Contributor

Looks like I need to start using the spell checker Smiley Happy

Login to Me Too

Kritsada
Contributor
Contributor

Well.. I guess I gotta wait.

I feel better after researching the company and at least they have performed business for quite sometime and received numerous of both positive and negative feedbacks.

I hope I'm not the "minority" who received bad stuff...

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.