No email response from paypal.

rpwjim26
Contributor
Contributor

I emailed them two times. Why i have no response from paypal email customer service?

Login to Me Too
7 REPLIES 7

minty1
Advisor
Advisor

Hi rpwjim26 Emailing is probably the slowest way to get a response don't know why it's just that I have read this complaint so many times. Have u tried calling don't select any options just hold on until u speak to someone. Or Twitter @AskPayPal or via Private Message on their Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/PayPal

Login to Me Too

rpwjim26
Contributor
Contributor

I am not able to call them. I have even no reply about firs email which i sent them like 2 weeks ago. So you suggest me to contact them via facebook? I hope they will be able to check out my email as it was very long and it would be hard to write it again.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Erica

Hi rpwjim26,

I'm sorry to hear that you've not received a response from us yet. We answer all emails in the order they are received, but it is strange that you would not have heard from us by now. Is it possible our response was sent to a spam or junk mail folder?

In any case, we would be happy to assist via Facebook. Once we have the information to look up your account we will be able to see the original email that was sent, so there is no need to re-write it all. 🙂

We look forward to hearing from you!

-Erica

Login to Me Too

brandiann16
Contributor
Contributor

Hello, I am having a similar problem, I opened a dispute in paypal and it said th seller has till 9/1/2014 to respond but there has still been no response and the case isnt closed...?

Login to Me Too

tcmiller18
New Community Member

Yeah, seriously. I've now sent 4 emails periodically since Sept 8th this year, so over 3 months now. Obviously I could call, but I work nights, sleep mornings so it's never on my mind and the issue isn't so dire that it's stopping me from using paypal, but it's just the idea that I don't get a response of any kind at all. Basically my account has been stuck unverified since I joined even though I submitted everything required day 1 and it was accepted just fine. Not life threatening, sure, but being the only interaction I've had with paypal customer service, my opinion of their service is now 100% negative; which is pretty impressive because I'm also an AT&T customer. 

Login to Me Too

Patrick1266
New Community Member

I received 2 what I thought were fraudent mails perporting to come from PayPal. I sent them to the spam Paypal address in mid January. As of 19/02/16 I have not had any reply. On 27/01/16 I sent a complait to PayPal and have so far only received the standard acknowledgement. This level of "service" is completely unacceptable.

Login to Me Too

christie1
Contributor
Contributor

sent dozens of emails, they have 50,000 in my accounts and nobody replies and they have frozen me from forwarding to may bank account and pay my bills??? 100% verified I have done everything they have asked and there is no communications.  I thought this was a big and reputable company?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.