Never recieved item using bill me later now time limit expired

mbgilleran
Contributor
Contributor

On Jan 28 2012 purchased a item while searching through eBay. The only reason I bought this item was because Billme later.com offered no finance for six months on purchases over 100 so I felt slick getting a item for 102. I realize the initial problem here is getting anything on credit.

About mid February I started contacting the member who never replied each message I waited a day or so to give the person the benefit of doubt. I warned in the last message I was goanna open a case and about the end of February I attempted and  eBay then  informed of some bad news. Since I purchase through a secondary company ( I love how they state this because they act as if I am not even on eBay site and wont even mention the company I paid with though they recommend it to me though there site). Personally this who thing is a complete DISASTER regardless of what time limit is stated for me to recover my loss. Here is why:

Shortly after I purchased the item I come to realize the member is no longer a REGISTERED member. This action then limits my ability to contact the member or level headed for the member due to the member no longer existing. I don't know official why the member no longer was active but my suspicion lead me to believe that at the same time the member had listings for samurai sword. So my hunch can only be one of the two options---  1) eBay banned the person shortly after my phases time rendering the individual useless against returning my money having none of my contact information or 2) the member took my money and canceled his account after receiving mine and possible other payments?

So to clarify things here billmelater allows 60 days for disputes and eBay 45. I however came in at around day 70 due to me falling ill in the hospital completely unfocused about anything but my survival. Was quarantined and all this unnecessary stuff so it was not a easy process. Finally once I came to I submitted all the forms and called and the proper people and alls I received was hard to understand customer service rep telling me sorry about that but we will be looking forward towards your 102 you owe us. Both eBay and billmelater told me to take a hike and maybe just maybe I could contact the FBI and they can further help.

What do you think? Am I at a loss with this or is there any hope?

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.