NO MORE PP EMAIL CUSTOMER SVS EMPLOYEES? ONLY COMMUNITY ANSWERS?

HonestUser
Contributor
Contributor
Don't you all love that PayPal no longer allows you to email them? I don't know about you, but I have tried several times to email them, but what happenes? You have no choice when you select "Customer Service". It comes up to telephone or message. Click on message and what happens? It loops back to it useless answers and never ever gives you a link to email them. Yeah. Great customer service. The only option they give is to call, and wait in line for hours, so where's the email? Oh yeah, PayPal NO LONGER HAS EMAIL SUPPORT! What do they do but have you place "YOUR PROBLEM" in the Community Help Forum, where NOT ONE SINGLE PAYPAL EMPLOYEE MONITORS! YOU HAVE TO 100% RELY UPON OTHER FELLOW COMMUNITY MEMBERS TO HELP YOU; NOT PAYPAL, NOR AN EMPLOYEE OF THEIRS! So did anyone else notice that PayPal removed their email system? And if you are a seller and have issues, you again are worthless to them, because they don't care you are the ones who are making them their money! So did anyone else notice this?
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@HonestUser

Most folks contact them this way  >>

You can send them a personal message from their facebook or twitter pages.

It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.