Limited Powers?

bjmblake
New Community Member

Whenever I log onto my other paypal it says my account is limited. I know why this happened but I don't feel comfortable putting my bank account info on paypal. I changed the password and added security questions to prove that it's me. I let my friend who lives in a few states away from me use my account to buy something. It says that it has been sent from a different location and I'd just like to know if there's a way for me to fix that without adding my bank account? I made around $500 this week so it'd be a shame if there is no way to get it back, thanks 😕

I can also prove that it was not a random person who made the payment.

By the way, it does not say a time frame for how long it will be limited. It just says that it'll take a few days to review it.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Ashley

Hi @bjmblake 

You may want to reach out to customer support on this. I can't say for sure in this case, but sometimes PayPal may be able to offer alternative steps to lift a limitation.

Customer support can be reached by selecting "Contact us" on the PayPal website, on Twitter @AskPayPal, or on the PayPal Facebook page.

-Ashley

If you see a helpful post, please accept it as a solution or give the author kudos. 🙂 Thanks!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.