Item not received, trying to open a INR case for refund.

mater4990
Contributor
Contributor

hey there.

i've been looping around a few times already by looking over solutions and trying things on both eBay and here at Paypal so i think i'll try posting a help topic here.

alright, so i'm ttrying to get help..

http://community.ebay.com/t5/Miscellaneous/i-haven-t-received-my-item/m-p/17551245/highlight/false

(to avoid reposting it all here, i'll assume you read most over there.)

i'm still unable to open a dispute case, haven't got a reply from the seller and i still keep getting cut off during the phone transfer from eBay to Paypal to settle the situation. although i at least now have the Paypal transaction ID now (though don't know how to view in Paypal).

i sent an email to Paypal from here too but haven't got a reply through my new email. this might be because their response was probably sent to the email i no longer have access to, which is my Paypal's primary email. although, i specifically stated in my email that i can't retrieve it anymore and to reply to my 2nd Paypal email.

now to ask, is there a way to link my "guest" Paypal purchase to my Paypal account to be able to open a eBay case and get a refund? i've been jumpin' through hoops for a week now, any kind of direction to take will help.

(a note - tomorrow i'm gonna try calling through eBay again and to get to talk to someone directly here at Paypal.)

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

You paid as a guest buyer.

You can still open a dispute as a guest buyer even if you do not have a paypal account > however you need to phone customer services at paypal via "contact us" bottom of paypal pages and they will open a dispute for you.

When you get through don't select any options just hang on till you get through to an agent.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

You paid as a guest buyer.

You can still open a dispute as a guest buyer even if you do not have a paypal account > however you need to phone customer services at paypal via "contact us" bottom of paypal pages and they will open a dispute for you.

When you get through don't select any options just hang on till you get through to an agent.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

mater4990
Contributor
Contributor
i took yer advice, got through to an agent and sorted it out. they are going to give the seller 10 days to respond before giving a instant refund back towards the debit card. what a relief.. anyway, thank you for the quick reply!
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

No probs, for paypal probs best to come here rather than post on the ebay boards.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

cpetelis
Contributor
Contributor

I know I ordered a product on October 23, 2013, and it's just sitting there where I bought it from. I won't do this again. Nancy

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.