If seller refuses to pick up the package you will be **bleep**

Hello everyone,

I am here to tell you that PayPal has attempted to **bleep** me. I want answers and a resolution to my problem ASAP. Here is what happened. I received counterfeit merchandise from a seller in China. I had been dealing with this seller for a year and never had a problem until this latest order, in which he sent me fake parts. I used the address paypal told me to use to send it back to him. I paid $42 out of pocket using the more expensive shipping method to ensure that it would get there.

Well, USPS said there was an attempted delivery a few days ago. But this morning, PayPal closed the claim and denied my claim. I called them and they said it's because it hasn't been DELIVERED. It says attempted delivery was made. I can't help it that the seller wasn't there to accept their package and I can't help it that the seller hasn't gotten off their lazy bum and gone down to their local mail office to pick up their package.

Are returns and refunds only guaranteed if the package is delivered? What if the seller provided a fake address or an address where he or she does not do business? This particular seller wanted me to return the package at first to a vacant building in Delaware. I'm pretty sure now that their address in China is fake too, even though it is the one on their PayPal account.

I'll be calling PayPal all day to fight this.

By the way, you can tell the person at this thread that she/he is DEAD WRONG. Sellers apparently CAN get away with using fake addresses on their paypal accounts in order to get out of refunding people.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

snowshoe
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

As this is a member to member help group, we are not customer support nor do we provide solutions ASAP.   Folks here volunteer their time and try to help out where possible however, issues such as this can't be resolved here.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.