I disputed and they replied with "NA" as tracking number and paypal accepted it?

Bigjohnshog
Contributor
Contributor
Hello and Im new to the forums so Im not sure if this is right section or anything but I made a dispute and the seller was asked to respond by April 4th, (April 2nd today) and they responded with tracking info and the tracking info said tracking number NA and company NA? I got a email from paypal saying I didnt need to do anything they will sort it out but im worried that they wont? and Im afraid the seller just found away to trick paypal by lieing and putting a fake Tracking #? Help! Theres some proof below of what it says in the dispute details.

The seller has responded to our request for tracking information. We haven’t confirmed the tracking information yet but wanted to share it with you.

Ecommerce order tracking # NA

What happens next

Please review the information and let us know how you would like to proceed.

If you've resolved this problem, you can cancel this claim anytime.

If you received the item but it's different than you expected, you can change your reason for this claim.

Login to Me Too
7 REPLIES 7

profdata
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

The tracking has to show delivery,,, if it doesn't you win.

Login to Me Too

Bigjohnshog
Contributor
Contributor

So even if it says "NA" I will still win?

Login to Me Too

minty1
Advisor
Advisor

N/A stands for non available/not available. In other words they do not have a tracking number to prove delivery

Login to Me Too

Bigjohnshog
Contributor
Contributor
So I should get my money back right? It says awaiting my action but in the email it said PayPal will take care of it? Do what do I do? Just wait?
Login to Me Too

minty1
Advisor
Advisor

Hi Bigjonshog

As far as Im aware you will but at the end of the day its paypal decision so yes all you can do is wait

Login to Me Too

Bigjohnshog
Contributor
Contributor

Ok so just wait and let it play out?

Login to Me Too

minty1
Advisor
Advisor

If there is an option to escalate it do that

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.