How to report a potential fraud/scam to PayPal ?

Ydalaethys
Contributor
Contributor

Hello Community.

I believe me, and a lot of people (PayPal users), are experiencing a potential fraud/scam. Actually, it has begun. It's regarding to a Paid-To-Click Service Website.

The site launched in the end of November 2013, They take advantages of services/intangible items and Christmas holidays (this month, December 2013) to lure a lot of money/deposits to their PayPal accounts by offering services/intangible items that have no real value. They made a lot of big and unreasonable promotions, promised to give buyers big profits (A PONZI SCHEME) but it's covered by services/intagible items so they cannot be recognized.

According to their Terms of Service, they promised to pay people instantly or within maximum 48 hours. But they pay selectively, most people don't get paid for weeks. The others, they pay by REFUNDING, which no one in the history of this industry did that. And they pay only a PARTIAL AMOUNT, not full.

They paid me a small amount once and the money got hold for "believed to be unauthorized transaction". It's still now.

What I woud like to mention here most is that they use MULTIPLE PayPal accounts to receive and partially refund the money, within 1 site, which no business in the history did that before too. They constantly changes it. I believe they do that on purpose, to transfer/split the money around and then withdraw it.

Now there have already complaints and doubts started on their buyers side. I believe they will officially scam and disappear soon enough and all the buyers will start disputing.

As I don't know I can post their information here, I would like to ask if there is a way to report this to PayPal to investigate their accounts before it get worse?

Thank you.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

snowshoe
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

One option:

Email PayPal's Acceptable Use Policy or AUP Compliance Department at: aupviolations @ paypal.com

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

snowshoe
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

One option:

Email PayPal's Acceptable Use Policy or AUP Compliance Department at: aupviolations @ paypal.com

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.