How long must it take.

RB2013
Contributor
Contributor

Can some one explain why after waiting for paypal to hear from a seller who ripped me off, and the date for them to respond has passed,no one (even paypal) has looked at it?

They had no issue taking the money right then and there but getting it back after you get ripped off is like pulling teath.

It makes ebay/paypal money back  a uaseless marketing ploy to **bleep** you in with false promisies..

This is the worst  customer service I have ever had to deal with. Oh wait there is no customer service. Just useless emails.

Emailing the "contact us" is completley useless as it is automated and  they send you the useless how to page that you already went threw before you sent the email.from the same page!.

Is there a live human being out htere that can answer this?

I would just like to know before I file a claim with my bank and contact the BBB.

Were I come from when you pay for a item and the person takes the money and doesn't resond or send what you purchased its called fraud. stealing and is illegal.

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

If you are a little more polite and give information on timings and what you have done so far i am sure one of us will take our own time to help you.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

RB2013
Contributor
Contributor

Very well.

the claim is Non-receipt - Claim - #PP-002-447-873-151

After sending emails for tracking and getting no response i contacted the getleman who's email was on the auction.

The gentleman who ran this ebay auction stated that he was loosing funding and would refund my money. That was the last time I heard from this person.

So the item was purchase on June 23, a dispute was filed on the 29th on the 1st it was  filed a claim.

Seller was supposed to respond by June 11th or it woud be reveiwed again.

It is now the 13th.

Login to Me Too

snowshoe
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

Unfortunately only customer support can answer your question.  No one here has access to account details.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

OK then paypal normally give the seller 10 days to provide a tracking number that proves delivery and if they don't then normally you get a refund.

Sometimes after the 10 days is up it takes a few days for them to get around to reviewing your claim and processing your refund so give it a bit longer....unfortunately paypal are not quick in doing anything.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.