How do I know whether or not the process is actually working?

KevinKnapp
Contributor
Contributor

Well recently Ive had the vast majority of my savings stolen and spent on some game or whatever. After explaining the incident to the company (after going through alot of hassel albeit), I was finally able to get the problem headed toward a resolution. This company spoke with me at length and performed/ing their own investigation and has told me they believe me, and are working at refunding what was spent through my paypal. In the meantime Ive disputed the mass amount of charges through paypal's system, and now they are all stuck just saying "Awaiting seller's reponse" or whatever, and Ive spoken to the company multiple times and they have told me they have sent all the information to paypal already and that I just need to wait. I cannot just sit here when I have bills that I need to pay etc. If I  miss a payment on my home, car, etc I will be EXTREMELY **bleep** off at any intentional inactions, because currently the company is refusing to even try and speak with me, I suppose they are sick of me asking about my money and why paypal is still saying they arent responding, or maybe they have and paypal just isnt doing anything, in either case, im left in the dark with a hopeless feeling quickly growing.

This is our most recent conversation:

Transcripts: 
Please wait for a site operator to respond...   (this took 2 hours btw)
Operator YeepGame - GM2 has joined the chat.
Kevin: Has there been any sort of update as to whats going on?
YeepGame - GM2: Sir, we have raised all information Paypal needs to them, we are looking for their refund feedback as well. i suggest you contact Paypal support to see the progress.
Kevin: I have, and it still says "Awaiting other party's response"
Kevin: You said you were doing your own investigation, what has came from that?
YeepGame - GM2: All we can trace here is your information, but Paypal has compulsory refund policy about this dispute
YeepGame - GM2: You will get your money back, it's that you have to wait, sir
Kevin: Paypal is strickly a middle man. If your telling me im going to get my money back, why not just send it, and skip over the pointless redtape and waiting.
YeepGame - GM2: Because the money was deducted by Paypal directly, we have yet received the money yet.
Kevin: Im not sure I follow you. Are you saying paypal withdrew the funds once the dispute was made, or that you never received any money to begin with?
YeepGame - GM2: It takes sometime for Paypal to transfer the money to us, which means by now this money is blocked by Paypal
Kevin: Oh wow, I really didnt think they would hold onto funds for weeks at a time before giving it to you, thats unfortunate.
YeepGame - GM2: And the refund should be done by them , instead of us. We are also a victim of this issue, hope you understand that
Kevin: Well you really didnt lose anything, its a videogame, just pixels on a screen, your time yes, but Ive offered to compensate you for that in appreciation to resolving this with haste, but it was declined. In any case, thank you. Ill check back again when possible.
YeepGame - GM2: Thank you if you understand
Operator YeepGame - GM2 has left the chat.
The chat is ended.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.