How do I delete my account without logging in / someone terminating my account?

Wikked
Contributor
Contributor

Hello Everyone,

I have been having a massive and extremely frustrating problem with paypal. A couple months ago I started to get the "We're concerned about potential unauthorized activity" when I open my account. I completed the questions they asked me, but they did not text me so I kept re-trying. On my 4th time, it said they cant confirm my account, and I needed to pick a different option to confirm, (Call, or upload proof of identity,) but the problem is my phone cannot be called. It is an error I am trying to fix but is also not working. I do not want to upload proof of identity because I do not want to hand over paperwork via the internet. I just want to get rid of this whole situation, so please just delete my account. I contacted support about 12 times, and each time they have not gotten back to me. I am very frustrated and I just want to end this and create a different account. Please, please, help.

Thanks!

Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6

Wikked
Contributor
Contributor

By the way I have also called customer support and other kinds of helpers for paypal but none of them helped...

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hi Wikked,

I'm sorry to hear that you're looking to close your account, and I'm sorry that you've had difficulty contacting support.

If you'd like to close your account without logging in, the only way to do so is to contact customer support. I'm not sure which avenue you used to contact, but you can contact customer support by phone or email, or by Facebook PM or Twitter DM.

I hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Wikked
Contributor
Contributor

Hello, and thank you for the response! I have asked both Facebook and Twitter Paypal channels about the situation but no one responded. Is there something I am doing wrong? Please help! 🙂

Konrad

Login to Me Too

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

PayPal may take 24 hours for e-mail.  Phone calls are immediate.

Login to Me Too

Wikked
Contributor
Contributor

I know I did both but I mean Facebook DM and Twitter DM. I waited over 24 hours and no response. also what's the facebook support email because I cannot find it anywhere anymore.

Thanks!

Login to Me Too

Wikked
Contributor
Contributor

Bump...

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.