How can I claim money back?

sampakira
Contributor
Contributor

Dear all,

I want to buy one book from one website(http://www.passfine.com/ACE001.html) which use paypal for transaction. It was told to me by the website that if I do not pass the exam with the help of this book then they will give full money back guarantee(I have o show them exam result).  They also told me I have to put a dispute over in Paypal and they will start processing money back.

My question    1) Can I put dispute over such item in Paypal which is not worth ?

2) Will Paypal help me to get money back in case I do not want to keep that item. 

Please advice me!

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

snowshoe
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

Some things to keep in mind:

You only have a 45 day window thru PayPal to open a dispute.  If you're over 45 days, PayPal won't accept your dispute.  In addition, if the product is a download, there's no Buyer Protection as you're dealing with an intangible item. 

Login to Me Too

sampakira
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks for your advice!

One confusion still I have, once I buy product and after I want to return it back within 45 days then Paypal will not be able to help me. Is that correct?

Thanks again for your suggestion!

Login to Me Too

sampakira
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks for your advice!

One confusion still I have, once I buy product and after I want to return it back within 45 days then Paypal will not be able to help me. Is that correct?

Thanks again for your suggestion!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.