Help usps international shipping won't update and paypal sided with buyer becuase of it!!!

Ccast76
Contributor
Contributor
I sold and shipped an expensive pair of shoes to France using paypal shipping thru USPS and the tracking shows the package making it out to Chicago and then nothing. Buyer filed a claim and paypal refunded her! Now I'm out the shoes and the money! Usps was no help. I believe she received them becuase she wouldnt respond to any of my messages then she finally does and says she had no internet. That's not true! I by chance one day after feeling robbed got curious and looked her up on Facebook and she has been posting on facebook ever day:/ and the kicker is her profile says she works at banque Postale??? Isn't that a post office?? I believe I got cheated. I have 10 days to dispute the claim. Is there anything that can be done?? Please any and all advice is well and much appreciated. I feel just sick about it.
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

snowshoe
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

Unfortunately there's really not much help we can provide.  Shipping international is both a challenge and risk, you have to deal customs forms, tariffs, insurance etc.  What does USPS say?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.