Emailing Paypal without a login

QuinnWilson
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

I am concerned about unauthorized use of my account and so is paypal. I need to login to resolve the issue but they need to verify my account first which they can get by either texting me or having me upload a document.

THe problem is, I am out of the country so I can't recieve calls. And when I try to upload a picture of my passport I get an error which is likely due to my slow internet here.

I tried to contact paypal but the two options are

1: Login to send an email. I can't login, that's the whole reason I'm trying to email them...

2: If you can't log in, call. I can't do that either as I'm out of the country and don't have an international phone plan.

Fortunately my login info was at least able to let me into the forums here, I just can't do financial stuff.

So how to I get in touch with Paypal to let them know I'm having this problem? I'm not going back to the States for several months and I don't want to wait that long if there really has been unauthorized activity.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@QuinnWilson

Have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?

You can send them a personal message from their facebook or twitter pages.

It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

QuinnWilson
Contributor
Contributor

Good idea! I'll give it a go.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.