Chargeback after buyer contacted her cc company

hls94137
Contributor
Contributor

Help! I use paypay for my direct sale company.  I had a customer make a purchase then not recognize it on her credit card statement and called her cc company to dispute it.  I called her and she then remembered what the charge was for and called and let her cc company know that she did in fact make the purchase.  Her credit card company then paid it.  This was on October 12th.  Today i got a message that the dispute was closed and that it was in her favor and they took the 27.82 plus a $20 fee out of my account.  what is going on? I have spoken with her today and she again called her cc company and on her end its been paid.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Misty11
Advisor
Advisor

Hi hls94137,

Welcome and thank you for reaching out here in the Community!

Sorry to hear this happened. It sounds like the Chargeback was not canceled on the buyers side. We'd be happy to take a look at your account if you contact us directly on Twitter or Facebook, or you can log into your PayPal account and select the Contact link at the bottom of the page.

Thank you!

Misty

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.