Can anyone help me with this problem?

mavuong4427
Contributor
Contributor

Hello, I'm the seller
My transaction has been proved and is under processing, Usually after how many days I will receive my money?
And how can I report for this problem?
The buyer told me to send the item to Nigeria, I have sent it and give him the tracking #
The item is now in Chicago but he told me that I need to send 300$ to the Nigeria Custom for clearing the package.
Should I send the money?
Thank you for your time
https://drive.google.com/#folders/0B3uzKZrLagxNMVpIS1lFNHJsZ00
This is the link for the screenshots.

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

angelleye
Advisor
Advisor

As for when you should recieve the funds, that should be instant or within a few days in the case of an e-check.  If the funds were placed on hold then they wouldn't be released until the tracking shows it's been delivered (or about a month later if no tracking is updated and no complaint from the buyer occurs.)  

You should see a "Seller Protection Status" included with the payment.  Is it protected?  If so then you should be ok with the shipment, but I wouldn't send any money to pay for customs.  I leave that up to the buyer.  They knew that was coming and they're just trying to get you to pay for it.

To me it sounds like a scammer, and I would recommend that you put a stop on that shipment and get it returned back to you before you lose out on cash and the item (unless it is indeed covered by PayPal Seller Protection).

Angell EYE - www.angelleye.com
PayPal Partner and Certified Developer - Kudos are Greatly Appreciated!
Login to Me Too

mavuong4427
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you very much

Paypal has sent me a confirm e-mail for the custom payment.

They will fund me and add an extra money as soon as I send them the MTCN

Thank you again for helping

Login to Me Too

angelleye
Advisor
Advisor

That is a classic scam!  You've been warned.

Angell EYE - www.angelleye.com
PayPal Partner and Certified Developer - Kudos are Greatly Appreciated!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.