BETA BOGUS RESOLUTION HAS NO WORKING LINKS! SCAM! MY GOD!!!!!!!!

HonestUser
Contributor
Contributor

MY GOD!  What the heck has happened to a HONEST system?

What in gods name is the BOGUS BETA Resolution Center?  IT DOESN"T HAVE A SINGLE WORKING LINK TO GET TO THE ISSUE RESOLVED!

Someone filed a Bogus PP claim, and when I click on the RESOLUTION, it takes me to some BOGAS BETA PAGE!  WHAT THE HECK?  THEIR IS NOT A SINGLE WORKING LINK ON THE DARN PAGE!  HOW IS A HONEST SELLER SUPPOSE TO RESPOND IN WRITTING WHEN PP REFUSES TO OPEN A SINGLE VALID WORKING LINK TO REPLY?  Then I try to write to PP via email and again, they refuse to open up a page to allow me even to contact them! 

SO I 100% HAVE LOST THE ABILITY TO REPLY, OR SUPPLY A SINGLE LETTER OF PROOF THEY RECIEVED IT VIA TRACKING, AND I HAVE NO VOICE IN SPEAKING ON THE BOGUS CLAIM!

SO NOW, ANYONE CAN BUY ANYTHING, and all they have to do is file a bogus claim, and they do not have to worry about the seller they they are ripping of can do NOTHING! 

I pray to God above that this exact same issue happens to their loved ones, their parents, and grandparts, and spouse and children, where they get ripped off.  Maybe if they get ripped off by a NON WORKING PP SYSTEM, in a resolution Center, maybe onl ythen will they care I have no voice in writting on a bogus claim.

So PP, why can't I reply in the Resolution Center?  You link me in, but yet, not a single link opens up for me to reply, submit, or take any action against this fraud by a scammer buyer?  I tried to contact you via email, yet again, you don't allow that type of contact anymore.  You don't allow me to provide tracking information, nor allow me to enter ONE LETTER    ANYWHERE TO RESPOND! 

And I thought PP was a scam before.  Atleast before, we could provide and communite thru PP, but NOT THIS NEW AND BOGUS IMPROVED PAYPAL!  So PAYPAL, thank you for letting anyone to rip any honest seller off by 100% refusing to provide any working link or comments to any bogus claim!

MY GOD!  What a SCAM BY PP!  Their is NOT ONE WORKING LINK TO ANY RESOLUTION SO I HAVE NO VOICE IN PROVIDING WRITTING AS A DEFENSE! CUSTOMER SERVICE IS 100% REMOVED, except by calling and having to wait 1+ hour on hold until you get to talk with anyone!

PAYPAL NOW IS A 100% SCAM, AND THIS BETA RESOLUTION GARBAGE REMOVES ALL SELLERS ABILITY TO PROVIDE ONE WORD IN YOUR DEFENSE AGAINST SCAMMERS!  YOU CAN CLEARLY SEE IT, BUT THEY REFUSE TO OPEN A SINGLE LINK TO LET YOU TAKE ANY ACTION TO RESOLVE IT, NOR CAN YOU EVEN SEND THEM A OFFER!  NOTHING!

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

HonestUser
Contributor
Contributor

ALSO, I LOVE WHERE PAYPAL REFUSES TO ALLOW YOU TO EMAIL THEM ANYMORE!   No one where anywhere in PayPal can you message them any longer!  Seriously, outsource you call center to China, and 100% totally remove all the email options.   Thats what I call GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE!  Place invalid links that never ever send you to any option to email them, so they are forcing everyone to CALL THEM ONLY!  The days of email with PayPal is Over. 

You click on contact PayPal and contact them, yet their bogas caring of anyone does what?  Gives them only their call telephone number, and what does it do with contacting them via email?  Nothing.  It loops back to their bogus set up system to answer question, or even send them a email?

Then, since you can't email PayPal, and you have to 100% post are question for OTHER FELLOW USERS to rely and help you!  Yeah!  You really call that "CUSTOMER SERVICE" when even PayPal is 100% unwilling to employ one person to get emails!?  They leech off of other great nice people users to do their job FREE; who they don't have to pay! So lets see, PP refuses to employ a single person anyone can contact via email, and they outsource their call center problably to a Chinia prison system, who employ people for food.  Don't you just love the american way nowadays? 

SO PAYPAL, HOW DO I EMAIL YOU?  WILL YOU EMAIL ME BACK SO I CAN PROVIDE INFORMATION?  CAN A PAYPAL EMPLOYEE CONTACT ME SO I CAN GET SOME ANSWERS, or are you going to LOCK ME AND ALL OTHER SELLERS COMPLETELY OUT OF THE RESOLUTION AND REFUSE TO ALLOW US TO RESPOND!  If I encountered this, I am sure each and every other user has the same endless LOOPING SO YOU CAN DEFLECT DOING YOUR JOB!  But why not?  You're not the one LOSING MONEY OR GETTING RIPPED OFF NOW ARE YOU SO YOU DON"T CARE ONE BIT! 

Login to Me Too

HonestUser
Contributor
Contributor
SO PAYPAL - WHY DON"T YOU MESSAGE ME? WHY DO YOU NOT HAVE A WORKING SEND MESSAGE OR SEND OFFER LINK WORKING? You call that "NEW AND IMPROVED" when the LINKS DO NOT EVEN EXIST? The only option I HAVE IS escalavte it to a claim! What the heck? Why do you BLOCK ME FROM WRITTING OFFICIAL MESSAGES TO THE BOGUS BUYER? They already ARE LYING and yet your "New and Improved System" refuses to let me document messages to them because they are LIARS! So your only basing what you do on what they said or what I say, when you have a valid message system where YOU CAN SEE WHAT IS BEING SAID YOURSELF; so you know who is lying!? You call that NEW AND IMPROVED? I love PayPal but the instant any single issue arrises, they refuse to get involved or make anything better, between each party. So PayPal hires zero Customer Service personnel to save money on the business end for pure profits, and yet you have to 100% rely upon a FREE COMMUNITY FORUM where everyone posts their problems, and PayPal does not have to monitoror answer officially. Clearly, PayPal DOES NOT READ ONE WORD HERE, and refuses to get involved with bogus liair claims, so they MAKE PEOPLE THINK THEY ARE BEING HELPED! HOW CAN A FAKE FORUM TO PLACE ALL THE 1000s OF ISSUES BE WORKED, WHEN PAYPAL DOES NOT EVEN MONITOR, OR HIRE A SINGLE ONLINE CUSTOMER SERVICE PERSON? resolution, beta, refund, scam, payment, shipping, money, customer service, buyer, seller, claim, fake, monies, profit, business, corporation, chargeback, fraud, dispute, scam, accoutn, refund, email, forum, community, free,
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.