After 180 days and I still can't withdraw the money

JGood2000
Contributor
Contributor

Has there been some new update I missed where even after 180 days you still can't withdraw your money? I've called and the first rep was able to get a 50$ check sent out but not the full amount. Then I called again and the rep said they'll try then I got denided. They said I needed to confirm my address which I did then I requested a check again and it was denided once again. So even after the 180 days are they still allowed to just hold onto the money indefinitely?

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

Only PayPal customer service can answer your specific questions.  If you want your money you'll need to continue to phon PayPal and continue to ask for someone who comprehends the problem and can assist.  You need to be persistent.

Login to Me Too

JGood2000
Contributor
Contributor

Yeah I just keep calling. I've already called 4 times and keep getting told diffrent things. I also tried to add my bank account to withdraw the money that way but it wouldn't let me and the rep didn't know why it wouldn't add it as he tried as well. It's suppose to let me request a 1000$ a month as well it says but that also dosen't work and the rep again couldn't tell me why. So I'll just keep calling and talking to diffrent reps and hope I find a helpful one then.

Login to Me Too

lancelotme
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

We dont know what is the reason for your fund being withheld for 180 days?

Is your account closed or soon to be closed?

Where does the fund come from?

If you Paypal is closed,or restricted,I dont think you can add bank account to your account.

I would guess there is some problem with your fund. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.