Account Limited

yustizar_marfin
Contributor
Contributor

My account is limited, I do not know exactly what the reason, I've followed the instructions requested. I've already submitted all information, but I have not received a good response from PayPal.

I have already sent a request by e-mail account so that I can act upon, because I desperately need to sell my account, if I was still restricted how do I benefit? I think PayPal will facilitate without doing the download, my account was never getting any disputes or issues, then why PayPal as if looking for trouble on the account belonged to me, and when I have to resolve the issue PayPal as if unconcerned and silent, I am very feel very aggrieved if I put it this way better use Online Merchant better, such as Stripe or Authorize.net, PayPal I think the best was not at all.

I want my restrictions menyelesai problems, do I have to wait much longer? I could not wait any longer, I have to run my business, when there are repeated, because PayPal I lost my money. Please help me to settle my account restrictions

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

Just stick to the account details issue.  You financial management  is not related to the account issues.

What reasons did PayPal provide?

Did you follow instructions to provide documents?

There is no way to rush the investigation process which PayPal will undertake.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.