tax and credit guide lines

Drakkar

So I have paypal credit. To be accepted as a 98.99 'Purchase' to get the 6 months no payment does the amount have to be retail or does that include the tax as well?

Example: Product is $90 tax is $12 making the total $102  The product is under $99 but the total excides $99.

Also can this be done with 2 purchases? Since I have a $250 credit two $99 can be made. Does this apply to ALL purchases over $99 or is it a one at a time kind of thing?

-Thanks in advance

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

Drakkar

I'm ending this thread. lol Already read the terms. It's not even worth using this line of credit if paypal is as anal as you state they are.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

PayPal Credit will evaluate each potential payment for qualifications.  Not all purchases will qualify.  There is no guarantee that any purchase will qualify.  You will know when you qualify as PayPal will present the option to use PayPal Credit as your payment.

If PayPal Credit is not an option, then you need to select one of the other available options.

If you want credit to use on demand, just use your regular credit card.

Login to Me Too

Drakkar

This is a vague answer at best one that's been copy and pasted all over the community.

I'm looking for a yes, no or I don't know. 

Login to Me Too

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

Then make a phone call to PayPal Credit. 

PayPal will never disclose specific criteria for purchase qualifications.

While waiting for the perfect answer you want click on Legal at the bottom of the page and then review PayPal Credi terms.

Login to Me Too
Solved

Drakkar

I'm ending this thread. lol Already read the terms. It's not even worth using this line of credit if paypal is as anal as you state they are.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.