replace stolen paypal debit card

moonelle808
Contributor
Contributor

Hi everyone, I suspense my debit card is pampered and might be hack. I wanted to replace a new card if lost  or stolen. If I replace a NEW debit card, will it change the numbers and the 3 digits on the back of the debt card? New expire date? Or will be repeating same numbers of new debt card? Just wanted to be protect! 

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

Probably, but you will need to contact the bank the issued the card for more information.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4
Solved

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

Probably, but you will need to contact the bank the issued the card for more information.

Login to Me Too

skalamander68
New Community Member

It would make absolutely no sense for them to issue a card with the same numbers if the original card was hacked. Obviously with the same numbers, the hacker would still have the information. A new card with new numbers would be issued. It would however be linked to the same account.

Login to Me Too

judiepapillon
New Community Member
I need to change the debit card information on my wells fargp act to bring it up to date! Judie Merry Papillon
Login to Me Too

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

@judiepapillon

Go to your Wells Fargo account information or phone the number on the back of your Wells Fargo card.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.