"Free Return Shipping" procedure question

jedarl1950
New Community Member

For those who have used the  free return shipping program that Paypal offers through a third party:   which return procedure tends to be easier--mailing back the package and paying for it yourself, then uploading various photos of receipts and shipping labels etc from the post office, or using the company's prepaid return shipping label, where they then deduct a set fee (usually a little more than if one sent it direct) from your return amount to cover the costs.  You have to send this documentation copies of emails etc to the free shipping people also.  I am asking because I have several returns that I don't want to spend linordinate amounts of time getting refunds for.  Thanks.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

TheJayJayStore
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

My theory is that you would still have to take screenshots of the receipt if you used PayPal's ShipNow or other similar PayPal services. Since I haven't had the chance to use PayPal's Return Shipping On Us, you can contact Telus International, PayPal's service partner, by  going to https://www.paypal.com/webapps/mpp/returns/terms -> look for and click on "Who should I contact if I have a question about the Return Shipping on Us service?" -> and use the email address that will appear below the selected question.

Did this help? Let me know by giving me some kudos and selecting this as the solution. Otherwise, go ahead and reply to this forum with the correct solution. Also, help other's in this community! Enjoy!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.