pool

7dexters
Contributor
Contributor

Has the "Money Pool" module been permenantly removed from available options? I can find all kinds of help on the website on how to set it up and use it, but nowhere can I find an actual link to start! 

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

PayPal_AshleyM

Hey 7dexters,

I'm sorry to hear about the trouble setting up a Money Pool. 😞 This is a relatively new feature, so we may still be working out the kinks.

In this case, you should be able to create the Money Pool from our mobile app. Try downloading the app. This will defend on the type of phone you have, but for example, on my Android phone the option shows up at the bottom of the home page once you log in (Money Pools, on the very bottom right).

I hope this helps! Have a great rest of your day. 🙂

- Ashley M

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

eh1524
Contributor
Contributor

I can't see the option on mine either. I've looked everywhere

Login to Me Too

kd75
New Community Member

You're lucky.  I DID set up a money pool on 11/11 and then received just under $2500 two days later.  However, they have a "glitch" on the transfer to your Paypal account feature and I have been calling for 4 weeks now, almost daily, sitting on hold, submitted multiple trouble tickets, never received so much as an email status update, NOTHING.  This is such a scam and I am almost to the point of reporting them to the authorities.  How can a financial institution hold your money hostage like this?

Login to Me Too

Francypants
Contributor
Contributor
I cant seem to cash mine in either!! It was only 20 bucks, but still. Vwry annoying. Please update us if you are able to get yours.
Login to Me Too

JKnATX
New Community Member
I couldn't find the link either. As I see the previous users' problems with getting money out I will avoid this. That would be a mess for me and friends if we couldn't move the money out.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.